In order to secure your holiday date we require a non refundable deposit of £50 per person.
We allow a 7 day cooling off period, providing your holiday date is at least 60 days away and offer a full refund.
Your balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure and no refund is offered 7 days after booking.
We also require £350 security deposit prior to your stay which will be refunded to you within 2 days of your return provided the group adhere to the following:
- there are no breakages, damage to the property or its content beyond normal wear and tear.
- All debris and rubbish need to be placed in bins provided and soiled dishes are cleaned prior to departure.
- Keys are returned to the key safe and should be secured
- No linens are lost or damaged
- No additional cleaning is required for the inside of the villa, swimming pool or outside area
- The renter is not evicted due to bad behaviour by the representative of the owner or local law enforcement
A substantially additional large security sum will be requested from stag groups.
COVID Cancellation Policy:
We know that booking a holiday at the moment is challenging. Whilst the pandemic is recognised by the government, we are supporting our guests with a policy to protect you against being unable to travel due to government restrictions. This is an ever changing situation and we are responding accordingly. Therefore if the UK government prevents you to travel to Portugal we will fully credit your payment to another booking subject to availability and price difference.
We do not offer refunds and if you are disinclined to travel for any other reason this will be seen as a cancellation and no refunds or moving of non refundable deposit is offered.
Written exceptions: Any exceptions to the policies mentioned must be approved in writing in advance.
The maximum number of guests is stipulated on your original booking form. Any party found to be housing more than the maximum occupancy agreed will be found immediately in breach of contract.
Insurance: It is your responsibility to ensure that you are adequately insured for the duration of your stay and we will not accept responsibility for any loss or stolen personal items and personal injury.